Are we almost at the end of the year already? I cannot believe how time flies, but it's the truth. Time does fly, and it waits for no one. You will not remain young forever no matter how much you wish to. Old age will eventually catch up with you, but the question is, will you look back and take pride in the life you lived? Will you think that you were happy and useful? That you achieved your goals?
Take charge of your life now, and consider these 21 if you don't want to regret not having really lived.
1. Don't waste your time worrying about or dwelling on things that don't add value to your life. Focus on what matters to you.
2. Create chances and find solutions to problems. Don't just sit there and complain about other people, do your part.
3. Speak up when your rights are violated. Fight for what's rightful and never lose heart. Be brave.
4. Invest your time, money, and energy only on things that add value to your life.
5. Reflect on your current life. Are you happy with how everything is going? If not, find your strengths and make things go the right way.
6. Forget about the false facade that's social media life. How different would you be without lies of Instagram photos? Work on making your life real.
7. Read many books. Knowledge is power.
8. Discover your passion and go for what interests you. Life is not about holding back your thoughts to please people.
9. Don't be afraid to ask questions. There's nothing wrong in wanting to know. Besides, no one knows everything.
10. Build relationships. You cannot expect them to be automatic. There's nothing like a lifetime friend or partner.
11. Live your life to the fullest. Don't waste time on stress or unnecessary fits of anger.
12. Be kind towards other people. You also want them to be nice to you, don't you?
13. Focus your time and energy on enriching souls, not on worrying about your looks and how unattractive you are. People love you for your character.
14. The way people behave towards you has a lot to say about your character. Strive to change, because you may be the problem, not them.
15. Always seek and live the truth. It may hurt, but knowing the truth is better than living a lie.
16. Terminate relationships in a nice way. You never know if or when you will want them back.
17. Don't be afraid to admit failure. You are not alone. Other people are also not succeeding every time they try.
18. One achievement is just a fraction of what you need to change your life. Don't relax yet.
19. Aim to find comfort and happiness in your heart. Work towards it and don't settle for anything less.
20. Whenever you feel unhappy, try to figure out the reason. Find ways to overcome it and regain your happiness.
21. Finally, take a notebook and write down your life goals and values. Then, live your life according to the values and in a way that will help you achieve the goals.