A loner is a person who avoids human interaction. There are many reasons why a person can be a loner. Some of these reasons include; being religious, mystic, spiritual and personal philosophies among others including shyness, past trauma or even mental disorders. The following are some of the characteristics of loners that studies have confirmed makes them loyal and intellectual.
Loners identify and understand their emotions since most of the time they stay alone. This makes it easy for them to deal with their emotions and manage them even in difficult situations.
They view the world from a different perspective. They love new experiences of their own.
They are able to identify and acknowledge feelings, thoughts, and emotions of others easily and this makes them a blessing to others.
These people have a clear idea of what is right and wrong, and this makes them have a strong moral authority. They take their time to analyze the situation they find themselves in, and therefore most of the time they make informed decisions.
Loners do not bother creating a perfect appearance for people around them instead they accept their imperfections and try harder to perfect them, thus enhancing personal growth.
Loners understand the value of their time and the time of others. They are always punctual and never waste time.
Loners are the most intellectual and loyal people. Researches indicate that loners are bright and the most loyal. Therefore being a loner does not mean you have a problem. There are two types of loners; a loner who is introvert and the one who is not introvert. An introverted loner finds it challenging to interact with crowds leaving them unable to make friends easily. On the other hand, an extrovert loner makes friends easily.
• Loners are thinkers, and they devote time and energy to one thing at a time. They can identify people who want to use and manipulate them easily. They have a clear understanding of the world, and there they avoid disturbing it as much as possible. They are content in who they are because they enjoy life without pressure.
• They don’t rush to conclusions. They take their time to analyze a situation and make sound decisions. They are not judgmental, they do not feel superior, and they do not hate people.
• Their world is entirely different than ours. They choose people in their life with good reasons because they require people who will understand them when they engage in friendship.
• Extroverted loners share their emotions with others but to a certain extent. There are things in their life they prefer to keep for themselves and them to be easily trusted.
• Loners are truly unique and special people. They can be trusted with a secret as they do they do not tend to engage in unnecessary talks.
• They will give you everything as long as you stay true to them. If You are good to them, there is a high chance that they will never trust you forever