You're amazing, intelligent, powerful and you don't need a man to validate you! These quotes are for you!
1. "Appreciate being single because that's when you grow the most, and with that growth, you come to know what you're looking for." ―Daniel Goddard
2. "If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things." ― Albert Einstein
3. "Single is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and never have to apologize" ― Unknown
4. " My current relationship status is sleeping diagonally across a queen size bed" ― Unknown
5. "Every man is not qualified to love you, touch you or date you. Reserve your heart for the gentleman who wants a lifetime commitment not a rental moment" ― Unknown
6. "When someone's purpose in your life is one, let them go. Make space in your life for new friends, opportunities, and love." ―Mandy Hale
7. "Your not single because of an attitude problem. You’re single because some men have a problem with strong-minded women. Women who aren’t afraid to call b.s when they see it. You’re single because you’ve yet to find someone who is willing to understand why you are the way you are. You’re single because you’re built for a man who won’t be intimated, he’ll find you."— R.H.Sin
8. "I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel alone." — Robin Williams
9. "You can't change how people feel about you. So don't even try. Just live your life and be happy." — Unknown
10. "I was told I was dangerous. I asked why? They said because you don’t need anyone." — The Idealist
11. "You don't find your worth in a man. You find your worth within yourself, and then you find a man who is worthy of you. Remember that." — Unknown
12. "Single is not a status. Single is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others." — Unknown
13. "A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water." — Eleanor Roosevelt
14. "Something isn't always better than nothing. Being single and happy will always be better than being in a miserable relationship."— Unknown
15. "Follow your instincts. That's where your true wisdom manifests itself." — Oprah Winfrey
You love from the depths of your heart. You love without regret, doubts, or fear. You love everyone around you, and you’ll do anything to see them happy.
That’s why you overthink because you want everything to be and remain perfect. Because you care and want your special someone to understand how much you love. An above all, you overthink because you take relationships seriously.
It’s a fact that sometimes your fears and insecurities play a significant role in your overthinking. You can’t avoid fearful thoughts and feelings that perhaps you’re wasting someone else’s time. Or you aren’t good enough. Or you don’t try hard enough to offer them what they need.
And when such thoughts cloud your mind, your emotions will start haunting you. Sometimes you’ll even feel worthless.
You have a big heart which is capable of loving any person on earth. And you genuinely care for the one who means much to you. You can even do anything to make them know you’re always there for them.
Thus, when you love someone that much and hard, you can’t avoid, self-doubt and curious thoughts. That’s why you overthink.