You're amazing, intelligent, powerful and you don't need a man to validate you! These quotes are for you!
1. "Appreciate being single because that's when you grow the most, and with that growth, you come to know what you're looking for." ―Daniel Goddard
2. "If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things." ― Albert Einstein
3. "Single is an opportunity to live life on your own terms and never have to apologize" ― Unknown
4. " My current relationship status is sleeping diagonally across a queen size bed" ― Unknown
5. "Every man is not qualified to love you, touch you or date you. Reserve your heart for the gentleman who wants a lifetime commitment not a rental moment" ― Unknown
6. "When someone's purpose in your life is one, let them go. Make space in your life for new friends, opportunities, and love." ―Mandy Hale
7. "Your not single because of an attitude problem. You’re single because some men have a problem with strong-minded women. Women who aren’t afraid to call b.s when they see it. You’re single because you’ve yet to find someone who is willing to understand why you are the way you are. You’re single because you’re built for a man who won’t be intimated, he’ll find you."— R.H.Sin
8. "I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up all alone, it’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel alone." — Robin Williams
9. "You can't change how people feel about you. So don't even try. Just live your life and be happy." — Unknown
10. "I was told I was dangerous. I asked why? They said because you don’t need anyone." — The Idealist
11. "You don't find your worth in a man. You find your worth within yourself, and then you find a man who is worthy of you. Remember that." — Unknown
12. "Single is not a status. Single is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others." — Unknown
13. "A woman is like a tea bag; you never know how strong it is until it's in hot water." — Eleanor Roosevelt
14. "Something isn't always better than nothing. Being single and happy will always be better than being in a miserable relationship."— Unknown
15. "Follow your instincts. That's where your true wisdom manifests itself." — Oprah Winfrey
In other words, you like to save people from problems. People come to you when they need someone to rescue them and you help them out every time.
While this is a great virtue, it makes it hard for you to change your mind, even when you should. To avoid feeling like you are a liar, you put yourself through situations you don’t like.
You, or anyone else for that matter, deserve to be in a relationship that is secure and free from manipulation based on your insecurities.
Love is described as having matured when the partners are calm, confident and unafraid. When you are certain of your partner’s love and respect for you, and you have the same to offer, then nothing should worry you.
So, if you come across such a relationship, hold on tightly. Many people let go and regretted it all their lives. Don’t be among them.