1. Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
2. Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
3. You don’t need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!
4. I believe time wounds all heels.
5. All you need is love.
6. We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
7. Happiness is inside you not with another person.
8. Peace is not something you wish for; It’s something you make, something you do, something you are, and something you give away.
9. A mistake is only an error; it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.
10. What we’ve got to do is keep hope alive. Because without it we’ll sink.
11. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create.
12. Trying to please everybody is impossible – if you did that, you’d end up in the middle with nobody liking you. You’ve just got to make the decision about what you think is your best, and do it.
13. Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us, and the world will be as one.
14. When I cannot sing my heart, I can only speak my mind.
15. Everything is clearer when you’re in love.
She wants a man who reminds her that there’s no need to burden herself with everyone’s problems. That it’s healthy and okay to relax and let things be. And it’s good to enjoy life and her achievements without worrying about the things she can’t control.
She needs a strong-hearted man who reassures her that there’s no need to be hard on herself. She doesn’t need to strive for perfection all the time. She is good enough.
A strong woman wants a partner who understands that she’ll never ask him for assistance. She needs a lover who is willing to offer his help even without waiting for her approval. Although it might be unfamiliar to him, he needs to understand that she has been reliant on herself all most all her adult life.
But once he breaks through into her heart, life with her will be happy and simple. He’ll make her a better person, and be the man she has been waiting for.
She wants a man who understands that she can stand on her own even when he’s with her. But this doesn’t make you less valuable to her. She still wants you in her life.