1. Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
2. Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
3. You don’t need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are!
4. I believe time wounds all heels.
5. All you need is love.
6. We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
7. Happiness is inside you not with another person.
8. Peace is not something you wish for; It’s something you make, something you do, something you are, and something you give away.
9. A mistake is only an error; it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.
10. What we’ve got to do is keep hope alive. Because without it we’ll sink.
11. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create.
12. Trying to please everybody is impossible – if you did that, you’d end up in the middle with nobody liking you. You’ve just got to make the decision about what you think is your best, and do it.
13. Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us, and the world will be as one.
14. When I cannot sing my heart, I can only speak my mind.
15. Everything is clearer when you’re in love.
In other words, you like to save people from problems. People come to you when they need someone to rescue them and you help them out every time.
While this is a great virtue, it makes it hard for you to change your mind, even when you should. To avoid feeling like you are a liar, you put yourself through situations you don’t like.
You, or anyone else for that matter, deserve to be in a relationship that is secure and free from manipulation based on your insecurities.
Love is described as having matured when the partners are calm, confident and unafraid. When you are certain of your partner’s love and respect for you, and you have the same to offer, then nothing should worry you.
So, if you come across such a relationship, hold on tightly. Many people let go and regretted it all their lives. Don’t be among them.